FRETS.NET

Frank Capo's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I found what looks like a nice ebony pyramid bridge on Ebay. I will reset th…"

Frank Capo replied Jun 4, 2012 to Regal project

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Frank Capo

"Mark, Yes that will be my approach. It really is a well made guitar with nice mater…"

Frank Capo replied Jun 2, 2012 to Regal project

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Frank Capo

"Ned, The guitar is quite soundly put together, so I would prefer not to remove the b…"

Frank Capo replied Jun 1, 2012 to Regal project

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Frank Capo

"  There really is not a good place to put a fastener. There is not much in parallel…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 9, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"Well, strung up to the suitably somber DADGAD, the joint began to fail immediately -…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 9, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"I read that Gorilla Glue, made in Belgium, is not allowed to be sold there and likel…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 8, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"Again, I want to thank everyone for their comments. I read thru a lot of testimony r…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 8, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"Well, the joint was already compromised by two previous repair attempts, so the odds…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 7, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"Thanks for all the advice. After reading some hype online, I decided to dedicate thi…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 7, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

"Charlie - Thanks for the photo essay. But I don't have the equipment or guts to try…"

Frank Capo replied Mar 6, 2011 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Terry Chapman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service