FRETS.NET

Eric Steven Johansen's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (432) Replies Latest Activity

"That shop is way too clean and organized, how could I ever loose my mind in there? I…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 4, 2013 to Stew-Mac neck rest mod

5 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Grahame Myers

"Just wanted to say hi to my good friend John and a warm welcome to the forum. He's m…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 4, 2013 to 'Extinct Archtop Tailpieces

17 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Ruurd Feitsma

"I've used veneer for splines, thinned where needed, with success on this size crack.…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 2, 2013 to Suggestions for some repairs.

16 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Bob H Abernathy III

"Hey Bob, The cracks look small enough that a spline might do the trick. As to gluein…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 2, 2013 to Suggestions for some repairs.

16 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Bob H Abernathy III

"I agree with Thomas and J R, how did this thread get so off topic? Hesh makes great…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 2, 2013 to 12 string saddle

32 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Eric Steven Johansen

"Justin, The CA glue idea works fine in such cases. In response to Kerry's concerns I…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 1, 2013 to Need advice about backstrip separation on Martin 16 series

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Eric Steven Johansen

"If it's the case that smells, spray it with Febreze and let it air out for a while.…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Aug 1, 2013 to Tobacco Smell

17 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Grahame Myers

"Why do you want to hide your glue in the freezer? :-)  I'm one who mixes only what I…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Jul 30, 2013 to Hide Glue in the Freezer?

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Hesh Breakstone

"Kerry, My method involves the old thickness sander. I like to laminate my wood bindi…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Jul 29, 2013 to Looking for binding lamination vids/instruction...

5 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Kerry Krishna

"If you're not particular about maple species, as in Rock, Soft, Big Leaf etc, you mi…"

Eric Steven Johansen replied Jul 28, 2013 to Seeking a source for 1/4" Drop tops for solid body, 2 piece, pre-glued, non figured maple, ash, poplar, or other hardwood

5 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Highland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service