FRETS.NET

Walter W Wright's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"same thing, same problem. i can see a niche for "strings-on" leveling as long as the…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 17, 2019 to Interesting fret leveling technique

8 Jul 18, 2019
Reply by Roger Häggström

"if you think about it for a minute, this could only work if a neck with any relief d…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 16, 2019 to Interesting fret leveling technique

8 Jul 18, 2019
Reply by Roger Häggström

"i think the point of the thread is that the extra reinforcing volute didn't seem to…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 6, 2019 to Your volute can't save you!

7 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Keith Somerville

"+1 i haven't seen all of them (not the "independent wiring" one at least) but those…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 2, 2019 to "Hum" when volume is turned down on my Gretsch?

12 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by John Cartwright

"lots of guys over on TGP with a good grip on the electronics side of things (i like…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 30, 2019 to "Hum" when volume is turned down on my Gretsch?

12 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by John Cartwright

"nice! so the tuner just picks up the acoustic vibrations of the strings? also, most…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 16, 2019 to String tension jig

3 Jun 17, 2019
Reply by Palle Clausen

"thanks for the actual math! that clears things up nicely, and yeah, inverse square l…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 8, 2019 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Walter W Wright

"those are all easy fixes, but if you're thinking of taking it in to a world-class pl…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 5, 2019 to Martin HD28V Loose Tuner Bushing and Pick Up Pack

4 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by Walter W Wright

"i like it except that now you've got an area right front and center on your bench th…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 5, 2019 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Walter W Wright

"i was thinking more about the errors in a random taylor neck pocket!  they're suppo…"

Walter W Wright replied Apr 3, 2019 to Let's just make life a little easier...

5 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by Walter W Wright

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service