FRETS.NET

Bob Webster's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Bart. I'd just echo what Ned and others have recommended, that you get the Cumpi…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 12, 2009 to Advise needed on assembling classical guitar

13 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Donald A. Fortune

"Actually, the difficulty of tuning the two Ds together could be because of manufactu…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 7, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"I'll be damned! Good sleuthing. I bet you're relieved. It sure beats where the alter…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 6, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"IMHO, Q2 first No. Redwood is one of the splittiest soft woods you could imagine. I…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 5, 2009 to Redwood Qustions

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by John Cartwright

"Oooops, Christian, you just violated one of the unarticulated taboos on this forum.…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 5, 2009 to Nut spacing tolerances

26 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Donald A. Fortune

"Ron, people are dying out here, waiting to find out if you still have an intact parl…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 4, 2009 to What happens when you stick a guitar case in a Mini, in full sun, for 8 hours and 40 minutes

17 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ron Frazier

"Ron, you're not going to make us wait until tomorrow to find out what happened in yo…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 1, 2009 to What happens when you stick a guitar case in a Mini, in full sun, for 8 hours and 40 minutes

17 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ron Frazier

"David, that's an interresting thought. The standards and practices of individuals th…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 1, 2009 to French Polish finish in Northern California

11 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Jay Gordon

"Ron, I assume that you don't really care about the guitar, correct? I'm impressed wi…"

Bob Webster replied Aug 1, 2009 to What happens when you stick a guitar case in a Mini, in full sun, for 8 hours and 40 minutes

17 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Ron Frazier

"Come on, Rusty, there was one more thing that was common practice in the legendary w…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 31, 2009 to I'm looking for the rules and policies for this forum

21 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Luis G. Bianchini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service