FRETS.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'luthier' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Luthier School Project

Hello Friends, I invite you to look at my architectural project of a LUTHIER SCHOOL, that is in a contest right now. Please LIKE the ALBUM…

Started by Alvaro Balderrama Chiappe

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Balderrama Chiappe

Newbie luthier

Hello woodworkers, musicians, luthiers, and the like.My name is Chris, and I'm an aspiring luthier. I've always loved music and guitars, bu…

Started by Christopher Laverty

12 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Hesh Breakstone

Luthiers directory

Hello,I'm french and i don't speak a good english, sorry. I like musique and the lutherie.I do a luthier directory listed by countries, reg…

Started by 4allmusic

0 Sep 20, 2014

Les Paul Junior vs Les Paul body shape

Hi, I was wondering if some of you can share some information regarding Les Paul body shapes/sizes. Is the Junior smaller? I find contrad…

Started by Micha Schellhaas

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Micha Schellhaas

Looking for Luthier in CA or Austin/TX to build a 56' Les Paul Junior type guitar

Hi,I'm not looking so much for the high end builds, more the luthiers that do good solid work and want to have fun building a 56 Junior. I…

Started by Micha Schellhaas

9 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Micha Schellhaas

Lets talk benches and shops!

One of my favorite things to see and hear about are luthiers shops and work benches. I feel like they are key elements that m…

Started by Luke Single

25 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by RETROROD

celluloid acetate vs celluloid nitrate

anyone have comments on the differences of the two materials not for just pick guards and other ornamental applications but also guitar pic…

Started by Von Luhmann

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Paul Hostetter

replacing pick guard question

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. I was curious what suggestions you may have for me changing out the pick guard on one of my guitar…

Started by Von Luhmann

3 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Ned Knepp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service