Hi guys,

Im new to the finishing game, and wondered if any of the UK based users know of where I can obtain some lacquer retarder? Im struggling with this one! 

Thanks, Dar

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you after butyl cellusolve? if so than it's readily obtainable from chemical suppliers in the uk.

Otherwise if you want retarder thinners you could try Movac.

That's the one Dave! Wasn't 100% sure of the name. I'll have a search for that.
Thanks and all the best,


© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service