FRETS.NET

Zack Bajin's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello RETROROD. The reason I'm not as active in this forum is that my primary focus…"

Zack Bajin replied Jan 28, 2013 to Repairing Checked Lacquer with Dust/Mold Discoloration

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Wow, I missed this comment! Sorry Paul, this Forum has become a labyrinth, because F…"

Zack Bajin replied Oct 3, 2011 to Repairing Checked Lacquer with Dust/Mold Discoloration

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"I would tend to agree, Russell:  Naphtha is one of those petrochemical cleaners - it…"

Zack Bajin replied Oct 3, 2011 to Repairing Checked Lacquer with Dust/Mold Discoloration

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"OK, this my major question: Does anyone know of a product containing Lemonene (typic…"

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Thanks for the info, Ned. It's too aggressive, I know: I also used it on shells and…"

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Yes Bill: It was also used by Norma Jeane Mortenson to make her hair blond:) Its mol…"

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Hello Kerry: Thanks for staying involved:-) This much I know: Both distilled and dei…"

Zack Bajin replied Oct 2, 2011 to Repairing Checked Lacquer with Dust/Mold Discoloration

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"In a way I did: I used Goo Gone Extreme (a proprietary mixture of VM&P Naptha, X…"

Zack Bajin replied Oct 2, 2011 to Repairing Checked Lacquer with Dust/Mold Discoloration

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Thanks, Paul: I might resort to this method if there is nothing else out there, beca…"

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

"Not entirely. - That's why stripping is out of the question. But I do want to repair…"

22 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Cyrus Comiskey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service