FRETS.NET

thefishinmusician's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, thanks for finding the origin of my Banuria!! I thought for sure it was S.Am.…"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 10, 2008 to In the area of string tension and a VERY unique plaything....

8 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by thefishinmusician

"Is it dead as you fret it up the neck, or just dead when it's open?..ALOT of times,…"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 10, 2008 to Lowering the Nut on a Mandolin - Could it be done in-situ

5 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Greengrass

"Paul is correct..Chances are you will go to deep, too wide, not wide enough it may s…"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 9, 2008 to Lowering the Nut on a Mandolin - Could it be done in-situ

5 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Greengrass

"Banduria it is!! Thanks!"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 9, 2008 to In the area of string tension and a VERY unique plaything....

8 Dec 10, 2008

"O.K. sorry for the lousy shots...I'll get some better full sixe soon"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 7, 2008 to In the area of string tension and a VERY unique plaything....

8 Dec 10, 2008

"Yes, that is a genius design..Usually, I'm pretty good at judging flex and setting u…"

thefishinmusician replied Dec 1, 2008 to A couple things

3 Dec 1, 2008

"O.K....here goes..A tip of the halto hat to Leaonard Shapiro for this hot tip..liter…"

thefishinmusician replied Nov 22, 2008 to Tips, Discoveries, and so called trade secrets

13 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Bob Webster

"I think I may have figured this stuff out..first pic...shoe rack clamp storage..any…"

thefishinmusician replied Nov 21, 2008 to Tips, Discoveries, and so called trade secrets

13 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Bob Webster

"Here we go..I think I figured this out...First shot...Shoe rack clamp holder..find t…"

thefishinmusician replied Nov 21, 2008 to Tips, Discoveries, and so called trade secrets

13 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Bob Webster

"An alternative to spending the money for Stickit abrasives,I've been using a good do…"

13 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Bob Webster

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service