FRETS.NET

LARRY KLOSE's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you on the difficulty of modifying the bridge.  This one has a flat pad on ea…"

LARRY KLOSE replied on Sunday to Ibanez setup problem

7 on Sunday
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Yup. it's a $700 guitar.  I'm considering milling about .060" from under the bass si…"

LARRY KLOSE replied on Saturday to Ibanez setup problem

7 on Sunday
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Is there any economical way to repair a neck that twists?"

LARRY KLOSE replied on Saturday to Ibanez setup problem

7 on Sunday
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Culprit identified.  the neck has a twist down toward the bass side at the lower end…"

LARRY KLOSE replied on Friday to Ibanez setup problem

7 on Sunday
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"You'll find out yourself but I have a StewMac Partial saw and never have had a probl…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Mar 7 to Fret tang height/length question

6 Mar 7
Reply by Victor Croll

"I'm in very late on this but wasn't Sigma a CF Martin economy import line?  Maybe th…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Dec 11, 2021 to Truss nut replacement for 80s Sigma DT-4 (Korean)

13 Jan 6
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Another possibility is heat straightening the neck. I have an inexpensive Flamenco I…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Nov 5, 2021 to Adding a truss rod to a classical guitar - Neck or sound hole nut?

9 Nov 14, 2021
Reply by Taffy Evans

"It might not be good to try this cold turkey on a new build but I've been using a ne…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Oct 23, 2021 to Binding question...

5 Oct 24, 2021
Reply by Mike Kolb

"If it’s 1913 wouldn’t the finish be varnish?  If so, cleaning it might be different…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Sep 3, 2021 to Old A Style Mandolin.

4 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by jbbancroft

"I've used one on brass and plastic models to remove paint and lettering.  experiment…"

LARRY KLOSE replied May 11, 2021 to Air Eraser/Mini Sandblaster - Finish Removal

6 May 12, 2021
Reply by Nathan Peirson

RSS

© 2022   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service