FRETS.NET

Taffy Evans's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, maybe I'm not understanding this properly, but, I would think that the strings w…"

Taffy Evans replied Jul 22 to Neck Angle

8 on Monday
Reply by Russell Vance

"Hi, thanks for all your input everybody. this was an interesting repair and has a bi…"

Taffy Evans replied Jul 12 to Old Gibson Question.

6 Jul 12
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Hi Greg, thanks for the suggestion. I thought that could be the case with the back,…"

Taffy Evans replied Jul 5 to Old Gibson Question.

6 Jul 12
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Hi, yes I'm with Chris on this one. Here is how I have done similar damage at times…"

Taffy Evans replied Jun 29 to Fixing a beatup 0-30

24 Jun 29
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Hi again Frank,  I used to play this very same model Hofner 12 String back in the la…"

Taffy Evans replied Jun 5 to Hofner 12 String Rebuild Advice

11 Jun 6
Reply by Frank Capo

"Hi Frank, my approach, for what it's worth, is as follows. Have you seen the guitar…"

Taffy Evans replied Jun 5 to Hofner 12 String Rebuild Advice

11 Jun 6
Reply by Frank Capo

"Hi again John, looks like you're making good progress. my comment would be regarding…"

Taffy Evans replied May 30 to Aria A558 : Neck re-set ::What can explain this?

13 May 30
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Hi here is one photo of which we speak, maybe two..... Some major rebuilding need…"

Taffy Evans replied May 19 to Aria A558 : Neck re-set ::What can explain this?

13 May 30
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Hi Jeff, for me, and it may not be correct, but what governs the need for a neck res…"

Taffy Evans replied May 17 to Measuring the gap from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of a straightedge to determine the need for a neck reset.

8 May 18
Reply by Jeff Bolek

"Hi Jeff, I do measurements with the strings at tension, and slack. This way I can se…"

Taffy Evans replied May 17 to Measuring the gap from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of a straightedge to determine the need for a neck reset.

8 May 18
Reply by Jeff Bolek

RSS

© 2021   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service