FRETS.NET

Steve Baker's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Keith, I was thinking the same thing after reading Dave's thoughts. As it tur…"

Steve Baker replied Apr 3, 2017 to Extra long bridge pins needed

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Steve Baker

"Thanks for the idea Dave. I do think I located some extra long pins that I'm hoping…"

Steve Baker replied Mar 29, 2017 to Extra long bridge pins needed

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Steve Baker

"That's a badly staged photo on my part, Howard. Even with the pins seated all the wa…"

Steve Baker replied Mar 28, 2017 to Extra long bridge pins needed

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Steve Baker

"Thanks Mark. I'll give Bob a shout!"

Steve Baker replied Mar 28, 2017 to Extra long bridge pins needed

8 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Steve Baker

"Thanks Robbie! I haven't placed an order elsewhere yet so I'll check with him. Much…"

Steve Baker replied Mar 25, 2015 to Builders: Need A Replacement Bolt-on Neck Made (National Reso-glass)

7 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Baker

"Thank you guys. As we've dug into this and contacted a few people, I think what we'r…"

Steve Baker replied Mar 20, 2015 to Builders: Need A Replacement Bolt-on Neck Made (National Reso-glass)

7 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Baker

"Thanks Paul, Eastwood is the first place we checked. Unfortunately they've discontin…"

Steve Baker replied Mar 14, 2015 to Builders: Need A Replacement Bolt-on Neck Made (National Reso-glass)

7 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Baker

"I couldn't see the photos attached but I looked up what psychro-dyne and am very int…"

Steve Baker replied Nov 8, 2014 to Accurate Hygrometers

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by eliya

"I wasn't able to clean up the glue as good as I would like to due to the headstock i…"

Steve Baker replied Aug 29, 2013 to Re-gluing headstock that has been glued up before..

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Fried

"Thanks guys. We'll be checking all those links out and appreciate the ideas. We're f…"

Steve Baker replied Aug 15, 2013 to Calling All Vintage Gibson Mandolin Experts

7 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Baker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service