FRETS.NET

dave mercier's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! Thanks guys. I think you hit the nail on the head! I assume it's possible to RE…"

dave mercier replied Jun 28, 2011 to EJ Strat with unbalanced output?

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"Hey Jeff The setup looked fine. The poles on the D and G were set rather high on all…"

dave mercier replied Jun 27, 2011 to EJ Strat with unbalanced output?

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"I cut the saddle into 3 pieces, leveled the bottom of the slot, and stuck some tape…"

dave mercier replied Apr 3, 2011 to Bone saddle problems on acoustic/electric...ripping my hair out!

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"Thanks Chris, I too have Stew-Mac fret rocker.I'll check that."

dave mercier replied Apr 2, 2011 to Bone saddle problems on acoustic/electric...ripping my hair out!

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"These are all great ideas. Thank you everybody."

dave mercier replied Apr 2, 2011 to Bone saddle problems on acoustic/electric...ripping my hair out!

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"The plastic saddle works well. So does the pickup and preamp. I have come across you…"

dave mercier replied Apr 1, 2011 to Bone saddle problems on acoustic/electric...ripping my hair out!

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"That's a good idea Jeff. I might just try that. Did you leave space between the sadd…"

dave mercier replied Apr 1, 2011 to Bone saddle problems on acoustic/electric...ripping my hair out!

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

"Thanks Gary I'll try that.I did check mine with a metal ruler and saw light. But hav…"

13 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by dave mercier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service