I Am looking for a clear volume knob and a string tuner for the bass side of a Harmony stratotone H49 guitar. If anyone can help me find any of these items or suitable substitute it would be appreciated.

Thank You


Views: 810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allparts sells clear knobs similar to those PK-3267-000.  The tuners can often be found on eBay. They're fairly common.

Allparts knobs Shiism require changing pots as they don't fit the tony shafts that Rowe used on their harnesses. I have a set of black if you want to change them all. I wouldn't suggest against changing all the pots and using reissue knobs however.
Usually, not Shiism


© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service