FRETS.NET

John Cadd's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too,--because I`m worth."

John Cadd replied Aug 17, 2009 to Sorry about the SPAM! Jen Thomas is no more. . .

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Antonio Cotichini

"To Tim Bob and Larry It pays to be cautious sometimes.Still being relatively new to…"

John Cadd replied Aug 7, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"After playing around with cardboard discs I was still not satisfied with the Flamenc…"

John Cadd replied Aug 5, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Woolly is dull ,weak ,unfocussed .the opposite of the Spanish word Growl."

John Cadd replied Jul 26, 2009 to Is there any connection between soundholes and 2 stroke silencer technology?

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Rob Mercure

"Well Bob I haven`t taken the plunge with any glue just yet but I still felt the reso…"

John Cadd replied Jul 25, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"No Rob I haven`t read about that.Fancy you having a 250 Yamaha .I used to ride a YDS…"

John Cadd replied Jul 25, 2009 to Is there any connection between soundholes and 2 stroke silencer technology?

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Rob Mercure

"Bob Lots of veneers are 0.6 mms thick.So three layers would be OK.I thought for flex…"

John Cadd replied Jul 15, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"That`s true Ron ,there`s things like the air intake on a grand prix car.The edge is…"

John Cadd replied Jul 15, 2009 to Is there any connection between soundholes and 2 stroke silencer technology?

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Rob Mercure

"Thanks Bob ,I did a little measuring to get a change in the sound.Put a card on the…"

John Cadd replied Jul 14, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"When I mentioned tuning violin plates that was a bit out of date as my record book s…"

John Cadd replied Jul 11, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service