FRETS.NET

John Cadd's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Bob I have no idea what the average size of a soundhole would be.I took out the…"

John Cadd replied Jul 11, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Diameter of soundhole is 89mm.for the flamenco with the "resonance".With a thin body…"

John Cadd replied Jul 10, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Ah right .You have a closer grasp of this tricky stuff Bob.While I looked up this su…"

John Cadd replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Yes Bob Altering the top would be a mistake in my case as that would bring the top a…"

John Cadd replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"I forgot to say the flamenco has delicate bracing,so no point spoiling them."

John Cadd replied Jul 6, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Bob the idea of minor tuning adjustment sounds fascinating and dangerous as well. wh…"

John Cadd replied Jul 6, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"I had another check and I was blaming the A string but the E was at it as well .So B…"

John Cadd replied Jul 3, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"The other option to a troublesome resonance was to damp the string .You have a choic…"

John Cadd replied Jul 3, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Well Tim the top is about Aflat and the back is a semitone lower.I have a Spanish ma…"

John Cadd replied Jul 2, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"If you look at the Chinese guitar factory film on U tube See if you feel a bit horri…"

John Cadd replied Jul 2, 2009 to I Think I Did Myself A Mischief With Ebony Dust

14 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Ry Charters

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service