FRETS.NET

Greg Mirken's Discussions (580)

Discussions Replied To (578) Replies Latest Activity

"What was the verdict, Dave?"

Greg Mirken replied yesterday to Tricky Crack Diagnosis Issue

8 yesterday
Reply by Dave Domizi

"Well, as long as you're trying to wick liquids into the crack, why not just try to w…"

Greg Mirken replied Oct 12 to Tricky Crack Diagnosis Issue

8 yesterday
Reply by Dave Domizi

"It's certainly an unusual place for a lacquer check. Does the instrument have other…"

Greg Mirken replied Oct 9 to Tricky Crack Diagnosis Issue

8 yesterday
Reply by Dave Domizi

"Just because the sound seems to come from the bridge, don't leave out the neck, head…"

Greg Mirken replied Oct 2 to Finding mechanical rattles in classical guitars

4 Oct 4
Reply by Eric Gleason

"9 is finer than 7, but I suspect 7 by itself will do a fine job. Cotton t-shirt is f…"

Greg Mirken replied Sep 13 to Polishing order for mirror glaze products

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Freddie Cisneros

"Yes, I understand. Are you going to try to reglue the heel without removing the neck…"

Greg Mirken replied Aug 29 to 1953 Italian classical guitar, by Vincenza de Bonis: type of neck joint?

5 Aug 29
Reply by Dave Richard

"If the goal is to make it as unobtrusive as possible, the best thing to do is stop n…"

Greg Mirken replied Aug 28 to First repair would love to hear pro feedback... Question on finishing???

9 Aug 28
Reply by J45joe

"Hard to believe a handmade European classical guitar from that era wouldn't have a S…"

Greg Mirken replied Aug 28 to 1953 Italian classical guitar, by Vincenza de Bonis: type of neck joint?

5 Aug 29
Reply by Dave Richard

"The one I have is branded "Scunci" and, of course, it's no longer available, but thi…"

Greg Mirken replied Aug 22 to Stewmac Heat Stick

16 Oct 20

"My old espresso machine died years ago, so I got a hand-held steam cleaner gizmo and…"

Greg Mirken replied Aug 22 to Stewmac Heat Stick

16 Oct 20

RSS

© 2020   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service