FRETS.NET

Don Druckenbrodt's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome! Your avatar looks interesting. Do you have a Website that will allow us to…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Dec 16, 2009 to Hello, I'm a newcomer.

6 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron

"I have both a home made hook and loop sander and a Performax sander. My advise to to…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Nov 30, 2009 to thickness sander sandpaper question

11 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Tim Mace

"Yes, it reminds me of a musical harpoon."

Don Druckenbrodt replied Jul 19, 2009 to Attaching plastic black/white to the narrow edge of Ivoroid binding

9 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Cadd

"Thanks Bruce, the original binding on the harp guitar was actually white ivoroid whi…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Jul 18, 2009 to Attaching plastic black/white to the narrow edge of Ivoroid binding

9 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Cadd

"Thanks Tim, I have years of experience in an unrelated hobby that required attention…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Jul 18, 2009 to Attaching plastic black/white to the narrow edge of Ivoroid binding

9 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Cadd

"Thanks Greg, I have never done this type of binding and did not know if the plastic…"

9 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by John Cadd

"The parlor fretboard inlays don't indicate a Larson. You can contact Robert Hartman,…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Apr 17, 2009 to Is this Brazilian Bruno Parlor worth buying?

9 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Ron Frazier

"Doug, I built my first 4 guitars with plastic bindings and Weldon Solvent Cement #16…"

Don Druckenbrodt replied Aug 13, 2008 to A beginners question about bindings

4 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Donald A. Fortune

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service