FRETS.NET

Walter W Wright's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"OK remember though, the "feedback" of the strings themselves sustaining from the amp…"

Walter W Wright replied Jan 29 to Gibson LP Jr's feeding back .

5 Jan 29
Reply by Walter W Wright

""One fedback on a harmonic of the A string and the other on G string" you mean the s…"

Walter W Wright replied Jan 27 to Gibson LP Jr's feeding back .

5 Jan 29
Reply by Walter W Wright

"plenty of latitude on angled-back headstocks, like my .038" file for acoustic D stri…"

Walter W Wright replied Jan 27 to Latitude for oversized fret slot widths on a new nut

3 Jan 27
Reply by Walter W Wright

"thank you!"

Walter W Wright replied Dec 28, 2023 to Regarding the right glue for right job.

6 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"wow! in a similar vein, when i went looking for the right glue to reattach those art…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 9, 2023 to Regarding the right glue for right job.

6 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"yeesh from the pic it looks like the bridge was largely glued over the finish? what…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 8, 2023 to Regarding the right glue for right job.

6 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"dang it you're probably right the overall point about not using "irreversible" glues…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 6, 2023 to Luthiers Mercantile (LMI) Closing up Shop!

19 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"i've seen that! they sell it in rational-sized 8oz bottles and claim it's all they u…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 5, 2023 to Luthiers Mercantile (LMI) Closing up Shop!

19 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"two pages in and i'm not much closer to an answer than before, about either the LMI…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 5, 2023 to Luthiers Mercantile (LMI) Closing up Shop!

19 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

"thanks, but to be clear i was nowhere close to "not accepting" the advice, i was in…"

Walter W Wright replied Oct 2, 2023 to Luthiers Mercantile (LMI) Closing up Shop!

19 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Walter W Wright

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service