FRETS.NET

Steven D. Wilson's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Steve, What is the scale length? That will make on difference on the string gaug…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Sep 11, 2012 to 6 string banjo

11 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steve Bettesworth

"Tim, I see the problem...you are probably using a chromatic tuner.You need an alphab…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Jun 7, 2012 to New neck on custom built?

22 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Steven D. Wilson

"Hi Paul, After discussing the options with the guy he has decided to do as you sugge…"

Steven D. Wilson replied May 1, 2012 to Adding volume and tone pots to a Dean Markley transducer?

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by Paul Verticchio

"Thanks Paul, You confirmed my suspicions on adding the volume and tone pots. I will…"

Steven D. Wilson replied May 1, 2012 to Adding volume and tone pots to a Dean Markley transducer?

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by Paul Verticchio

"Good call on the gut strings, Paul. Never considered that. On the x-braced, steel st…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Feb 28, 2012 to Oliver Ditson; model? How to estimate selling price?

7 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Eric Steven Johansen

"I agree with Paul 100% about the limited usefulness of the VGPG for pricing purposes…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Feb 28, 2012 to Oliver Ditson; model? How to estimate selling price?

7 Feb 28, 2012

"Maybe it's the camera angle, but I am not seeing any compensation at the saddle. Cou…"

7 Feb 28, 2012

"Thanks John, I will give that a try, too. Coffee and tea certainly work well stainin…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Jan 29, 2012 to Tips on relicing a creme mini humbucker mounting ring

5 Jan 29, 2012

"Thanks guys! The micro mesh is a good idea, as I usually try to avoid steel wool whe…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Jan 28, 2012 to Tips on relicing a creme mini humbucker mounting ring

5 Jan 29, 2012

"For what is worth I believe it is a ES125-T (for thinline) - although it may have th…"

Steven D. Wilson replied Jan 25, 2012 to Decaul for Gibson arch top

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by William F.Eden

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service