FRETS.NET

Mark A. Kane's Discussions (220)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is an info sheet I came across that addresses your question. https://emgw.org/…"

Mark A. Kane replied Aug 20 to Variations on hide glue

10 Aug 21
Reply by Paul Breen

"Heretic? Well, it wouldn't be the first time! :) I find myself questioning "conventi…"

Mark A. Kane replied Jun 7 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Walter W Wright

"Hey Walter, I hate to disagree with you but science shows us the way. The field stre…"

Mark A. Kane replied Jun 6 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Walter W Wright

"Len, That washer WILL come out. You just have to persuade it properly. I ran into th…"

Mark A. Kane replied Apr 4 to Strat broken rod .

4 May 15
Reply by Len Biglin

"I do indeed have a jig with a bridge on it that I can mount in order to simulate str…"

Mark A. Kane replied Apr 1 to Let's just make life a little easier...

5 Apr 3
Reply by Walter W Wright

"I have used the products for about a year. My main interest was in the glue-accelera…"

Mark A. Kane replied Nov 30, 2018 to GluBoost Super glue tints

12 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Mark A. Kane

"Here's a long answer. Given the age of the guitar, the fingerboard (f/b) was fairly…"

Mark A. Kane replied Nov 21, 2018 to 1970's Tama drednaught neck reset

27 Apr 19
Reply by Joshua Levin-Epstein

"Meant to share this a few weeks back. I wasn't actually looking for the truss rod bu…"

Mark A. Kane replied Nov 18, 2018 to 1970's Tama drednaught neck reset

27 Apr 19
Reply by Joshua Levin-Epstein

"Just to add my two cents, I've seen this twice in the last year, both times in a Tay…"

Mark A. Kane replied Nov 9, 2018 to 1934 Gibson L-Century: severe damage from Planet Waves Humidipak

10 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"I'm all for the pursuit of developing the best techniques in our field, but I questi…"

Mark A. Kane replied Oct 2, 2018 to Kigoroshi (peening) technique for a dovetail?

6 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Mark A. Kane

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service