FRETS.NET

stevenrosburg's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I spent ~$120 total including polisher, pads and compounds. About half was the cost…"

stevenrosburg replied Jan 1, 2010 to How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"I'll give an update here, since I've had some more time to experiment. I first want…"

stevenrosburg replied Dec 29, 2009 to How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"Thanks again to all for their input. I did a bit of experimentation, and came up wit…"

stevenrosburg replied Dec 29, 2009 to What steps do you use to polish frets after leveling/crowning?

13 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron

"Awesome discussion, thanks so much to everybody for their willingness to share. I ho…"

stevenrosburg replied Nov 28, 2009 to What steps do you use to polish frets after leveling/crowning?

13 Dec 30, 2009

"All good tips, thanks all and Happy Thanksgiving! For those of you who have other a…"

stevenrosburg replied Nov 26, 2009 to What steps do you use to polish frets after leveling/crowning?

13 Dec 30, 2009

"The buffer certainly looks like a great tool to have, but it's just not something I…"

stevenrosburg replied Nov 14, 2009 to How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"I did some more research based on your suggestions of using the sponge pads. I don't…"

stevenrosburg replied Nov 12, 2009 to How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"Sorry, I realize I said orbital polisher, but I meant rotary! :)"

stevenrosburg replied Nov 12, 2009 to How does the shop get that perfect no-scratch shine when polishing?

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"Dave, Thanks, I'm not familiar with Farecla. I've mostly only seen Meguiar's for ro…"

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

"Thanks, I assumed that the machine buffer would do the better job, but that's defini…"

13 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by William F.Eden

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service