FRETS.NET

Chris N's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"For some reason, I answered this question in a different response (8:07 pm), but her…"

Chris N replied Aug 27, 2023 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"Gee, I can't relate to that, AT ALL [insert sarcasm emoji].  Nope, I do the same thi…"

Chris N replied Aug 13, 2023 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"Re:  Truss rod end - I don't recall seeing it exposed, so I'm guessing it's  buried…"

Chris N replied Aug 13, 2023 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"While it's likely your dread has the same neck joint (Conn I think used different Ja…"

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"Mike, 6 years on from the reset I described above, the guitar remains perfect.  Acti…"

Chris N replied Aug 12, 2023 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"And I enjoyed every minute of the fight!  Very satisfying to take action and have it…"

Chris N replied Oct 31, 2017 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"I've finished the project to my satisfaction.  In the event you can access this albu…"

Chris N replied Oct 31, 2017 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"Your points are well-taken re: the reset and I'm moving in that direction.   Re:  Ta…"

Chris N replied Oct 5, 2017 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

"Hesh, Thanks for the reply.  I get that it wasn't designed for repeated maintenance.…"

Chris N replied Oct 5, 2017 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

19 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by Mike Semenock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service