FRETS.NET

Ryan Matzen's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I actually watched that video this morning. I’ve decided to just leave them…"

Ryan Matzen replied Feb 25, 2021 to Maxing out a banjo coordinator rod?

10 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Ryan Matzen

" LOL! I was expecting an answer like that! "

Ryan Matzen replied Feb 25, 2021 to Maxing out a banjo coordinator rod?

10 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"Yes. I don't care for them. There was one on the mandolin when I purchased it and I…"

Ryan Matzen replied Jun 21, 2015 to Anyone have experiance installing an internal pickup on a vintage Gibson A-style (oval hole) mandolin?

4 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"Thanks for the tip!"

Ryan Matzen replied Jun 19, 2015 to Anyone have experiance installing an internal pickup on a vintage Gibson A-style (oval hole) mandolin?

4 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"Thanks!  I've owned quite a number of high end instruments but lately I have begun t…"

Ryan Matzen replied Nov 13, 2014 to In need of help on how to go about regluing the butt joint (I think it's called) of a mandolin neck

6 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"Well I was able to get the neck and fingerboard extension off and then put everythin…"

Ryan Matzen replied Nov 10, 2014 to In need of help on how to go about regluing the butt joint (I think it's called) of a mandolin neck

6 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"No offense taken. I am not in any real hurry to do the repair.  I have other mandoli…"

Ryan Matzen replied Nov 5, 2014 to In need of help on how to go about regluing the butt joint (I think it's called) of a mandolin neck

6 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Ryan Matzen

"I found it pretty quickly.  It's a great idea.  One of those "why didn't I think tha…"

Ryan Matzen replied Oct 20, 2014 to How do you remove a glued in endpin jack on a vintage mandolin?

13 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Robbie Collins

"I have to get one of those.  Although it might not be long enough for an vintage ova…"

Ryan Matzen replied Oct 20, 2014 to How do you remove a glued in endpin jack on a vintage mandolin?

13 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Robbie Collins

"I messed around with for a little while and was able to break the jack free!"

Ryan Matzen replied Oct 19, 2014 to How do you remove a glued in endpin jack on a vintage mandolin?

13 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Robbie Collins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service