Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
E-335 re-finish.Help! I've been given a Heritage E-335 Cherry Red with a badly marked back. It's down to the wood, so the only option has been to strip the… Started by Dave Yelverton in Luthier Talk |
18 |
Oct 16, 2009 Reply by Russell Vance |
neck/body joint type ?Would like to reset the neck on a Gretsch 6118 anniversary model for a customer. I'm not sure what kind of joint gretsch used . There is a… Started by Dale A. Bender in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Oct 15, 2009 Reply by Jim Fleeting |
neck reset on 60's Harmony flatopHi gents, I'm a French beginner amateur luthier and need to reset the neck of a H165 (all mahogany). My problem is that when I drilled the… Started by Jeff Berdollt in Luthier Talk |
11 |
Oct 14, 2009 Reply by Jeff Berdollt |
Harmony Sovereign needs help ASAPHello everyone! Here is another Sovereign post for ya. My cousin, for whom I pay bass, had a string break and he was unable to get the guit… Started by John Cartwright in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Oct 14, 2009 Reply by Ned Knepp |
bridge saddle placement with zero fretWhen positioning a new bridge on a retopped yamaki guitar with a zero fret do I measure from the nut or the zero fret to place bridge and s… Started by David Chudnovsky in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Oct 14, 2009 Reply by David Chudnovsky |
Gibson A2 neck resetI've had a customer bring me a Gibson A2 mandolin that's roughly eighty years old. It could use a neck reset. I've done lots of guitar neck… Started by jeff henry in Luthier Talk |
15 |
Oct 14, 2009 Reply by Ned Knepp |
Glue for Dan Armstrong Plexiglass bodyGot this guitar from a friend who had loaned it to another guy, who used it to whack his wife over the head, which got him a one way ticket… Started by Eric Steven Johansen in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Oct 13, 2009 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
Brazilian Rosewood VeneerI am a luthier in SoCal and have just come into a large cache of very old and super nice brazilian rosewood veneer. I started selling some… Started by Eric Steven Johansen in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Oct 12, 2009 Reply by Eric Steven Johansen |
CellusolveCan anyone tell me if Butyl Cellusolve will react with plastic binding? MAC Started by Mac McElwain in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Oct 12, 2009 Reply by Mac McElwain |
Nut slotting files? Some better than others?For work, I use a set of Gotoh's nut slotting files. It's the 10-piece set (original recipe) with sharp handles meant for a file holder whi… Started by Jeremy Borkat in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Oct 10, 2009 Reply by Jeremy Borkat |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by