Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Little guitarsI just finished my first small (single 0) guitar. I was blown away by the tone and volume of this little guitar. I will be building more of… Started by David Houchens in Luthier Talk |
32 |
Oct 26, 2009 Reply by David Payne |
Regal/Dobro Neck resetI recently picked up a 30's vintage Regal/Dobro, Model 27 I think it's called. This wood-bodied resonator has a half-stick set up, with the… Started by onewent in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Oct 26, 2009 Reply by onewent |
I found a Vega VDX-84 for LOW money this Is a Guitar not a Banjothis plays grate needs a saddle and some lower the stings,I am know martin took over in 1970 I can't find info before or after. So the guys… Started by Mark Naro in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Oct 26, 2009 Reply by Rob Mercure |
Bridge RotationA late 70's Guild has come into our shop for it's second neck reset in 18 mos. The bridge continues to rotate (pull forward)-despite adding… Started by Stuart Horsman in Luthier Talk |
18 |
Oct 26, 2009 Reply by Brian Farrell |
Double x brace bridge plate removal?Vintage Gibson with a chipped out bridge plate. Multiple loose braces, a top crack and the back is peeling up a bit puts replacing the brid… Started by STGuitarworks in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Oct 26, 2009 Reply by STGuitarworks |
I found a Vega VDX-84 for LOW money this Is a Guitar not a BanjoThis thing needs some work(set-up) but it plays and sounds like a D 18. So what is it Started by Mark Naro in Luthier Talk |
0 | Oct 26, 2009 |
Gluing blackwoodI have had this set of black wood sides and back I have been saving for 5 years. I have worked on rather oily Brazilian and other rosewoods… Started by David Payne in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Oct 25, 2009 Reply by David Payne |
Adding an under-saddle pickup to a guitar with a through-cut-saddleI did the final finish work and gluing of a Martin HD-28V kit guitar a couple years ago and amazingly, it turned out better than I expected… Started by Boyd Timothy in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Oct 24, 2009 Reply by Boyd Timothy |
Any hope for this one?This one is "fresh from the barn" where it has been for awhile. The owner wants to know if it can be repaired- I give him the "anything can… Started by Hector Trevino in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Oct 24, 2009 Reply by Matt Haugen |
Luthier Jokes?I was going to post this one on the Delcamp Forum, but you guys are alot more fun. Anybody got one? or two? Bob Started by Bob Webster in Luthier Talk |
37 |
Oct 23, 2009 Reply by Donald A. Fortune |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by