Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
PLEK?Any opinions on the machines? I have a potential customer who emailed me and mentioned he was considering going out of town so he could go… Started by momguitars in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Mar 5, 2009 Reply by Jeffrey L. Suits |
Poly finish touch-upHello to all!!! I'm new to the forum and also new to the field of repair. I'm working on a headstock reglue for an Ibanez electric with a p… Started by Eclipse Wizard in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Mar 5, 2009 Reply by Greg Mirken |
Colorful purflingHi Everyone , I was wondering where can I buy nice colorful purfling ?I like colors.I am sick of that herringbone look after a while it get… Started by mikek in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Mar 4, 2009 Reply by mikek |
Looking for someone to make tuners for a '24/25 Gibson L5Hi Folks, I'm restoring a '24 serial numbered L5. The original hardware is long gone. I figure I can find a tailpiece from an L4 and can h… Started by Harry Harris in Metalworking, Machining, Tool & Fixture Making for Luthiers |
5 |
Mar 4, 2009 Reply by Harry Harris |
fretting a new boardused to fret my boards after i glued them on the neck, and hammered thwm in with no glue, recently finished one and deciced to fret it befo… Started by Mark Dobbins in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Mar 3, 2009 Reply by Mark Dobbins |
Repair Bluebook?I would love to see a current list of average repair prices. I never know if I am not charging enough or charging too much. I have seen old… Started by jason Burns in Luthier Talk |
28 |
Mar 3, 2009 Reply by Russell Vance |
Classical high E string breaking at second fret...Hi all, first post. I have a Manuel Rodriguez C1 which came with a ridiculously high action due to a really tall saddle. I filed the saddl… Started by supertonic in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Mar 3, 2009 Reply by FRANK |
Hello from Bob TedrowHello I am introducing myself here. My name is Bob Tedrow, I currently live in Alabama although Colorado is home. I plan to lurk and lurn.… Started by Bob Tedrow in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Mar 3, 2009 Reply by FRANK |
crack repairi have recently obtained a 1974 ovation legend. it has the typical crack in the face that runs from the bridge toward the end pin and anoth… Started by vince sauter in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Mar 3, 2009 Reply by vince sauter |
StewMac Preservation PolishSo just how safe is this stuff? I ordered some Preservation Polish sort of on impulse when getting a couple other things from StewMac last… Started by Brent Hutto in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Mar 2, 2009 Reply by Jim Bancroft |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by