FRETS.NET

Mark McLean's Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mark I think you have raised some really good points.  It sounds like you have tr…"

Mark McLean replied Oct 5 to Dremel Routing Fret Slots

39 Oct 7
Reply by Frank SIlano

"It is funny that Frank should resurrect this thread at the moment.  I had forgotten…"

Mark McLean replied Oct 5 to Dremel Routing Fret Slots

39 Oct 7
Reply by Frank SIlano

"I find I can easily get sufficient torque with an Allen key  - and you can't effecti…"

Mark McLean replied Aug 29 to 70's Takamine 12 string Neck reset

4 Aug 29
Reply by Simon Appleton

"G’day Simon It is definitely a good idea to convert from the dowels to a bolt on.  I…"

Mark McLean replied Aug 29 to 70's Takamine 12 string Neck reset

4 Aug 29
Reply by Simon Appleton

"Thanks for that nice pictorial Taffy.  Being in Australia with thousands of Maton gu…"

Mark McLean replied Jul 9 to Palathetic Pickups and top distortion.

2 Jul 9
Reply by Mark McLean

"If there is not enough room for two rows of pin holes you can set up a 12-string wit…"

Mark McLean replied Jun 6 to Hofner 12 String Rebuild Advice

11 Jun 6
Reply by Frank Capo

"I guess it makes sense for them to manufacture a unit that can be assembled as eithe…"

Mark McLean replied May 30 to Left-hand right-hand tuner swap

2 Jun 9
Reply by Russell Vance

"If the straightedge lands just below the top of the bridge it is a fairly good sign…"

Mark McLean replied May 18 to Measuring the gap from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of a straightedge to determine the need for a neck reset.

8 May 18
Reply by Jeff Bolek

"Jeff Most discussions look at this measurement in a slightly different way, as you h…"

Mark McLean replied May 17 to Measuring the gap from the top of the 12th fret to the bottom of a straightedge to determine the need for a neck reset.

8 May 18
Reply by Jeff Bolek

"On second thoughts I realize that if you have clamped the fb extension down to be fl…"

Mark McLean replied May 13 to Aria A558 : Neck re-set ::What can explain this?

14 Aug 27
Reply by John Yungbluth

RSS

© 2021   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service