FRETS.NET

Glen Choitz's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a guitar that was my Dad's, he played it every evening, it was always nearby…"

Glen Choitz replied Apr 5, 2016 to Gibson HG 20 just came in...

12 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Andrew

"I don't work as a luther, but have been doing guitar repairs for a long time...so ta…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 17, 2016 to bridge r&r

32 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Hesh Breakstone

"No makers marks anywhere, no label, no FON etc.....including the neckblock. It is X…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 8, 2016 to Help in ID of this acoustic guitar..

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Glen Choitz

"Hahah...Yeah...with that much pickguard, I don't guess it matters much what it was m…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 8, 2016 to Help in ID of this acoustic guitar..

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Glen Choitz

" For guitar work, or similar...I taped a flexible shaft onto mine just behind the ca…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 3, 2016 to Need to see inside a archtop? Inexpensive endoscope camera...

15 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Robbie Collins

"Yeah..I wouldn't have passed this information on if mine didn't work so well...but l…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 2, 2016 to Need to see inside a archtop? Inexpensive endoscope camera...

15 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Robbie Collins

"Here it is...they also have smaller, down to 3m if you need to get in real tight spo…"

Glen Choitz replied Mar 1, 2016 to Need to see inside a archtop? Inexpensive endoscope camera...

15 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Robbie Collins

"I looked at the handheld models before buying this one that plugs into the PC...and…"

Glen Choitz replied Feb 29, 2016 to Need to see inside a archtop? Inexpensive endoscope camera...

15 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Robbie Collins

"Notice this D'angelico is set up differently than the other posted...I like it much…"

Glen Choitz replied Feb 28, 2016 to Tuning machine alignment

15 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Joshua Levin-Epstein

"They are available in different metric sizes...this one is 5 mm... "

Glen Choitz replied Feb 28, 2016 to Need to see inside a archtop? Inexpensive endoscope camera...

15 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Robbie Collins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service