FRETS.NET

John Engström's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Another great method! Thanks so much! "

John Engström replied Jun 18, 2012 to Advice for non-luthier, repairing a crack in a maple electric guitar neck

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Wonderful advice and instructions. Huge thanks! I will clean it up carefully and wor…"

John Engström replied Jun 17, 2012 to Advice for non-luthier, repairing a crack in a maple electric guitar neck

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"When I wrote "without breaking the headstock binding" I should have said veneer. Lea…"

John Engström replied Jun 16, 2012 to Advice for non-luthier, repairing a crack in a maple electric guitar neck

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Wow, that looks like very similar damage indeed, thanks for the link! Though that lo…"

John Engström replied Jun 16, 2012 to Advice for non-luthier, repairing a crack in a maple electric guitar neck

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Sounds like good news to me. Thanks a lot for your opinion. Your post helps reassure…"

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"A humble tip to find the exact location of the noise: 1. Have a friend play the buzz…"

John Engström replied Jun 16, 2012 to Acoustic Guitar Buzzing (I hear in my sleep)

22 May 11, 2014
Reply by Ron frazier

"Here are full shots of the necks. "

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Here are photos of the damage to the spare neck at the bolt-on joint. Since these h…"

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Thanks for the helpful replies! By the test Chris suggested, I have determined that…"

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

"Thanks so much for the knowledge! I did this test and came out with a clear and non-…"

16 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by John Engström

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service