FRETS.NET

Hesh Breakstone's Discussions (822)

Discussions Replied To (807) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Doug!  Talk to Dave Collins about bone glue, he hates it.  He says it stinks to…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Apr 30 to Bone Glue - Does anyone have experience with it?

4 May 1
Reply by Doug Berch

"Hey Len:  This one must be old enough that Martin was not using their double action…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Apr 30 to Martin CEO-4R back bow .

6 May 5
Reply by Len Biglin

"You're missing the point as usual.... It's not these substances, methods, technique…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Oct 9, 2017 to Top-loading acoustic bridge opinions?

33 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Mark McLean

"On the previous page he didn't use the word "crap" but did offer a completely subjec…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Oct 9, 2017 to Top-loading acoustic bridge opinions?

33 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Mark McLean

""I don't need proof or data to convince myself....." That's the problem....  I'll r…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Oct 8, 2017 to Top-loading acoustic bridge opinions?

33 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Mark McLean

"That's not accurate.... Capo in the first couple positions and loosen the tuners.  …"

Hesh Breakstone replied Oct 7, 2017 to Top-loading acoustic bridge opinions?

33 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Mark McLean

"Hi Chris.  Frequently I find myself respectfully suggesting to folks in situations s…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Oct 5, 2017 to Vertical Sliding Dovetail / Locking Dado Neck Reset - How to keep joint and change angle?

8 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Jeffrey L. Suits

"Try the MIMF, Musical Instrument Makers Forum.  They have a knowledge base of instru…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Aug 29, 2017 to Any luthier's out there have any pointers for charango

6 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Markus Schmid

"Sorry I didn't have time to read all the replies but from your first sentence I know…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Aug 24, 2017 to "Sitar" sound on B string

28 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Regarding the smell of bone.... My dog/pal Sony RIP would run in circles, pant unco…"

Hesh Breakstone replied Aug 10, 2017 to Nut Materials??

30 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Mike Kolb

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service