FRETS.NET

LARRY KLOSE's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (279) Replies Latest Activity

"On frets.com Frank Ford has an article about doing repairs with Knox gelatin where s…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Jul 25 to Yet more hide glue lore (?)

2 Jul 27
Reply by Brian Burns

"String clippings are perfect for clearing out solidified milk from the steam outlet…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Jul 10 to Confessions of a packrat...

10 Jul 10
Reply by Patrick Corrigan

"Having recently had a custom jazz archtop built, wider is not necessarily the answer…"

LARRY KLOSE replied May 18 to Using binding to widen a fingerboard

4 May 19
Reply by steven gallagher

"Good summary!  It doesn't mention one thing I've encountered is on a mandolin of min…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Apr 24 to Gibson Firebird with strings binding in the nut - at my wit's end..

20 May 18
Reply by Dan

"These also won’t work if you need white on clear backing, unless you have an ALPS pr…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Apr 14 to Who here makes water decals?

6 Apr 16
Reply by Robbie Collins

"Forgot to mention That I also play a Flamenco with k&k classical mini directly t…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Mar 12 to Piezo question: How loud is a K and K Mini by itself

4 Mar 12
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"I’ve played my mandolin with k&k twin and an arch top with a humbucker (Lollar J…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Mar 12 to Piezo question: How loud is a K and K Mini by itself

4 Mar 12
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Having had a lam-top guitar, I'd suggest that the quality of the attachment may not…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Mar 10 to Fixing a new bridge to a damaged laminated top

11 Mar 13
Reply by Alan Osborne

"If rarely played, why would it need a refret?  Maybe it was played some in its early…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Feb 21 to What am I missing here?

11 Mar 9
Reply by Richard Bales

"Years ago I had a few sets of strings from one maker that consistently had bad inton…"

LARRY KLOSE replied Jan 6 to Buzzing string

5 Jan 6
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

RSS

© 2018   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service