FRETS.NET

Roger Häggström's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"I have reset a Landola neck like this a long time ago. I think I put a wood screw th…"

Roger Häggström replied Nov 20 to Peavey SD-9, Landola made, structural weakness between the sound hole and neck block

3 Nov 28
Reply by John Yungbluth

"From the net: "In 1968 and 1969, Fender produced the Telecaster (and Telecaster Bass…"

Roger Häggström replied Nov 20 to Paisley fender is cracking and loose .

6 Dec 6
Reply by Russell Vance

"Connecting the neck and endblock with a rod is really not a good idea. It will stren…"

Roger Häggström replied Nov 18 to Fender Palomino "Broomstick" removal?

14 Nov 22
Reply by steve carmody

"Yes, i'ts a bit out of the box and a mirror image of what you normally do! But it do…"

Roger Häggström replied Oct 29 to Brace radius jig

4 Nov 1
Reply by Redacted

"You can try potassium permanganate. It oxides the finish, will give bare maple wood…"

Roger Häggström replied Oct 11 to Another guitar, another problem. maple fretboard colour.

11 Oct 13
Reply by Russell Vance

"Good one :-)"

Roger Häggström replied Sep 21 to Tip: Loose ball end on string

5 Sep 21
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Looking around I also found this related tip on this site, never heard of it before.…"

Roger Häggström replied Sep 21 to Tip: Loose ball end on string

5 Sep 21
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Going slow is the fastest way to a good result :-) You could also try adding some he…"

Roger Häggström replied Aug 22 to Epoxy (it looks like) smeared on Lacquer: How/can I remove it?

7 Aug 22
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Being very careful the excess glue can be scraped away with a very sharp razor blade…"

Roger Häggström replied Aug 21 to Epoxy (it looks like) smeared on Lacquer: How/can I remove it?

7 Aug 22
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Well, it really is fish glue that is said to be hydroscopic. There is a lot of bad r…"

Roger Häggström replied Aug 21 to Variations on hide glue

10 Aug 21
Reply by Paul Breen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service