FRETS.NET

Roger Häggström's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the way I see it too :-)"

Roger Häggström replied Mar 12 to !2 string nut slots

6 on Friday
Reply by Dave Sparrow

"You must be a really devoted vegan to refuse buying a guitar glued with animal glue.…"

Roger Häggström replied Mar 5 to Bridge pin size and angle

23 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Frazier

"Personally I'm not disturbed by the fact that hide glue actually is made of animal h…"

Roger Häggström replied Mar 3 to Bridge pin size and angle

23 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Frazier

""managing a pot of dead animal glue which will wick everywhere". Yeah, you really do…"

Roger Häggström replied Mar 3 to Bridge pin size and angle

23 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Frazier

"I have solved oversized holes using 0.6 mm thick rosewood veneer as "wallpaper" lini…"

Roger Häggström replied Mar 1 to Bridge pin size and angle

23 on Sunday
Reply by Ron Frazier

"Don't know much about the writing, but the guitar itself is a really good one! Solid…"

Roger Häggström replied Feb 25 to WRITING INSIDE GUITAR

6 Feb 25
Reply by George Roberts

"So it's that old glue war again? I will only state that hot hide glue is not folklor…"

Roger Häggström replied Feb 24 to How far to scrape top wood underneath the bridge?

18 Feb 26
Reply by jbbancroft

"If ithe cavity under the bridge is deep and/or big, a small cleat can be cut in the…"

Roger Häggström replied Feb 23 to How far to scrape top wood underneath the bridge?

18 Feb 26
Reply by jbbancroft

"Epoxy is a last resort for dirt cheap guitars not worthy of hot hide glue. Go for th…"

Roger Häggström replied Feb 23 to How far to scrape top wood underneath the bridge?

18 Feb 26
Reply by jbbancroft

"Using hot hide glue (in my opinion the very best glue for a bridge), missing wood ca…"

Roger Häggström replied Feb 22 to How far to scrape top wood underneath the bridge?

18 Feb 26
Reply by jbbancroft

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service