Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Fender 3 to 4 Bolt Neck ConversionNot sure if this re-inventing a well known wheel? This was my solution for a 1970's Fender neck replacement with a four bolt neck. My goal… Started by Thomas James in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Jan 5, 2016 Reply by Thomas James |
Fairbanks Circa 1895 Neck RefurbishingA contractor friend of my brother, who lives in New Hampshire, found a banjo in the wall of a house he was restoring (or so I am told ... I… Started by Jonathan Conant in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Jan 2, 2016 Reply by Kerry Krishna |
What day is it again?Oh right :P. Merry Christmas Frank (I see you're online ;) ) and all the rest of youse. Started by Andrew in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Dec 26, 2015 Reply by Frank Ford |
Headstock chip/ding finishHi, how can I repair this chip? Started by Vincenzo Giacalone in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Dec 23, 2015 Reply by Andrew |
Neck break touch upMy customer would like this to be as close to invisible as I can get it. I used titebond, and I may have to carefully score the tiny bare… Started by Brian Hart in Luthier Talk |
11 |
Dec 22, 2015 Reply by Charlie Bowerbank |
Nut Buzz on 3 String (Banjo)3 string buzz at nut. No buzz when capo at the firs fret. Changed string wound from top to bottom checked slot debth is good. I'm at a lost… Started by John Mizia in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Dec 20, 2015 Reply by Mark McLean |
Martin.DM with discolored fingerboard..O.K… Between which fret position did I scrub with 0000 and naptha ?…Did a fret dress , and was requested to get rid of the discoloration…P… Started by thefishinmusician in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Dec 17, 2015 Reply by charley erck |
Repairing an already tight crack? What to do?So, I have a problem. Or maybe don't. A Yamaha with a Gibson style neck has come in, and it looks like it picked up a knock in shipping,… Started by Craig C. in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Dec 12, 2015 Reply by Craig C. |
Archtop Pickup BluesHello chaps, I've been asked to quote for a big archtop restoration job. At the moment, this is the current state of the bridge/pickup. I t… Started by Keith Somerville in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Dec 11, 2015 Reply by LARRY KLOSE |
How is this for neck reset?Search function is totally pooched on this site. 15 mins looking for Neck Reset Gallery. So the important part? notice the 'Fine Tuning'… Started by Kerry Krishna in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Dec 10, 2015 Reply by charley erck |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by