Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Correcting "rising tongue" on a 1966 Precision Bass before refretHi all, this is my debut post on this very helpful forum and this may well have been discussed before in detail; if so, I'd appreciate it i… Started by Bill Rodrick in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Sep 3, 2009 Reply by Robert May |
Martin - New pick guard?I have a Martin D-15 that I play a lot. She's about 8-9 years old. I have a really bad habit of strumming too far towards the neck and have… Started by Nick Chambers in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Sep 2, 2009 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
Martin RepairI have a 1969 D 28 I have had it since 1970. It needs a neck reset and bridge and fret work. I am looking for a local Luthier to do the wor… Started by david hintz in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Sep 2, 2009 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
1959 Fender colorsHi, we have a 1959 stratocaster which has been sanded down and painted with a spray can about 30 years ago. No remnants of a previous color… Started by Jimmy James in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 1, 2009 Reply by Bob Gaddis |
Fender style slab sawn neck question - grain orientationIs there a preferred direction for grain orientation on a slab sawn maple Fender style neck? In other words, is it better to have the grai… Started by Mac Walker in Luthier Talk |
11 |
Sep 1, 2009 Reply by Mac Walker |
Center seam on guitar not centered?I have a 2009 Breedlove Roots Dread that I picked up a month ago.I have noticed that the top center seam is not centered between the D and… Started by Matthew in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Sep 1, 2009 Reply by Magnus Hultin |
Guitar body size??I have a form for the classical guitar and a form to make a dred. but Im wondering what the size of a OM or a OOO size guitar is. ae. the l… Started by Donald A. Fortune in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Sep 1, 2009 Reply by Donald A. Fortune |
I'm looking for the rules and policies for this forumAs a long time member of the F*P and the *IMF, I find myself at a loss without written guidelines and what you can do and what you can't. N… Started by Mark Wybierala in Luthier Talk |
21 |
Aug 30, 2009 Reply by Luis G. Bianchini |
Need lots of helpHi... I am about to build a classical guitar minimal knoledge !!Please.. one and all may guide me. First question is : in a" Houser style"… Started by Luis G. Bianchini in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Aug 30, 2009 Reply by Luis G. Bianchini |
12-string set-up bluesA friend brought me a no-name, laminate 12-string for set-up. The fit and finish on it are quite decent. The action was so high as to be un… Started by Rick Homan in Luthier Talk |
58 |
Aug 30, 2009 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by