FRETS.NET

Kerry Krishna's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (907) Replies Latest Activity

"Rob, from my research, the high pressure Sodium light gives the spectrum I need . It…"

Kerry Krishna replied May 3, 2020 to Anyone here build a UV light box for fading finishes?

6 May 3, 2020
Reply by Kerry Krishna

"My High Pressure Sodium light came in a few days ago. I am busy with a few things no…"

Kerry Krishna replied May 3, 2020 to Anyone here build a UV light box for fading finishes?

6 May 3, 2020
Reply by Kerry Krishna

"Greg great question, I have a stripped to wood top that has about 45 inches of light…"

6 May 3, 2020
Reply by Kerry Krishna

"Bump to top. It there no one here that has one of these? "

Kerry Krishna replied Apr 16, 2020 to Anyone here build a UV light box for fading finishes?

6 May 3, 2020
Reply by Kerry Krishna

"Jim, are you on Facebook? Please send me a message there or Email me at kerrykrishna…"

Kerry Krishna replied Feb 11, 2020 to I need someone to make a few oversized MartinPyramid bridges for me...

5 Feb 12, 2020
Reply by jbbancroft

"Bump to the top. Jake Wildwood is starting ask if I can find someone to do this.  "

Kerry Krishna replied Jan 31, 2020 to I need someone to make a few oversized MartinPyramid bridges for me...

5 Feb 12, 2020
Reply by jbbancroft

"Thanks you two. I will look into both suggestions. "

Kerry Krishna replied Jan 28, 2020 to Is anyone here doing water decals?

9 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Frank Capo

"Roger, what you described here I already knew,  and dreaded was going to be the only…"

Kerry Krishna replied Aug 21, 2019 to Epoxy (it looks like) smeared on Lacquer: How/can I remove it?

7 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Roger Häggström

"Your posts always make me smile Greg.  You channeling Elmer Fudd is hilarious.  "

Kerry Krishna replied Aug 21, 2019 to Epoxy (it looks like) smeared on Lacquer: How/can I remove it?

7 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Roger Häggström

"I have in the past, given them the phone number of a repair shop a 10 hour drive awa…"

Kerry Krishna replied Nov 24, 2018 to Turning away a customer

7 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Keith Somerville

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service