FRETS.NET

Kevin Swaim's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"That's fantastic news.  Frank, you're my hero!  Now, get some rest and get better. …"

Kevin Swaim replied Jun 5, 2011 to Your FRETS.NET Moderator will be off for a spell

44 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Claude Galinsky

"I wish you the best, Frank.  Remember, there's a bunch of us folks rooting for you!"

Kevin Swaim replied May 31, 2011 to Your FRETS.NET Moderator will be off for a spell

44 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Claude Galinsky

"Holy sweet mother of god, you are my hero!"

Kevin Swaim replied Mar 7, 2011 to Shop organization advice?

15 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Tom Krebs

"Another thing to check, and maybe you already did, but if there is any shielding in…"

Kevin Swaim replied Aug 28, 2010 to Startocaster, bridge pickup problem

14 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Paul Verticchio

"Another thing, but not from customers. If you build a new bench, it will soon be cov…"

Kevin Swaim replied Sep 5, 2009 to Lessons from real customer experiences

10 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin Swaim

"I forgot this one. 14. Whichever wire you pick for your hot lead on a humbucker whe…"

Kevin Swaim replied Sep 2, 2009 to Lessons from real customer experiences

10 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin Swaim

"This particular guitar has a RWRP center coil, so I don't think that's it. I also lo…"

Kevin Swaim replied Jul 8, 2009 to Fret buzz after doing fret jobs lately, Frank, you're the expert on fret work, any ideas?

27 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by David Kennedy

"Yeah, I refretted one of my own guitars a month ago to cure it of the problem, and o…"

Kevin Swaim replied Jul 8, 2009 to Fret buzz after doing fret jobs lately, Frank, you're the expert on fret work, any ideas?

27 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by David Kennedy

"Yeah, I think I might have read it in the Teeter book, too. Or maybe that's where Da…"

Kevin Swaim replied Jul 7, 2009 to Fret buzz after doing fret jobs lately, Frank, you're the expert on fret work, any ideas?

27 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by David Kennedy

"Hah, I posted this yesterday when I was tired. I made a mistake. This part: So, on…"

Kevin Swaim replied Jul 7, 2009 to Fret buzz after doing fret jobs lately, Frank, you're the expert on fret work, any ideas?

27 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by David Kennedy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service