FRETS.NET

jbbancroft's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"If you just apply a thin layer of superglue you won’t need to level and buff as you…"

jbbancroft replied Aug 26 to First repair would love to hear pro feedback... Question on finishing???

9 Aug 28
Reply by J45joe

"If you just apply a thin layer of superglue you won’t need to level and buff as you…"

jbbancroft replied Aug 26 to First repair would love to hear pro feedback... Question on finishing???

9 Aug 28
Reply by J45joe

"It’s going to be nearly impossible to make the cracked lacquer disappear. A simple s…"

jbbancroft replied Aug 25 to First repair would love to hear pro feedback... Question on finishing???

9 Aug 28
Reply by J45joe

"Cut out a sponge the size of the plank, get the sponge wet, and place it on the piec…"

jbbancroft replied Jul 8 to Removing an old patch/cleat

3 Jul 24
Reply by Keith Somerville

"1/2 to  5/8”."

jbbancroft replied Jun 24 to Guild F-212-XL dovetail

2 Jun 24
Reply by Bob Gaddis

"From the picture it doesn’t look that bad. If you just want to remove the dirt I jus…"

jbbancroft replied Jun 17 to Proper method of cleaning/removing decades of surface dirt, grime & etc. from old lacquer finishes.

9 Jul 2
Reply by onewent

"Could you swell the center seam back with moisture, then apply glue to all areas tha…"

jbbancroft replied Jun 17 to Curving Back Strip

5 Jul 25
Reply by George Roberts

"I’m assuming these Mexico made guitars have a bolt on mortise and tenon joint. There…"

jbbancroft replied Jun 9 to Super glued Martin neck/body joint

19 Jun 27
Reply by Brian Stewart

"I’m assuming these Mexico made guitars have a bolt on mortise and tenon joint. There…"

19 Jun 27
Reply by Brian Stewart

"Steam is still the only way to get the neck off. Whoever you talked to at Martin May…"

19 Jun 27
Reply by Brian Stewart

RSS

© 2020   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service