FRETS.NET

Walter W Wright's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"got the optivisor recently; it works fine but is not so comfortable and i frankly fe…"

Walter W Wright replied on Monday to Anyone using an Optivisor?

20 on Monday
Reply by Walter W Wright

"OK, seven year old thread but i have to ask; why does this epi les paul electric hav…"

Walter W Wright replied Nov 15 to I Need help with regluing a snapped-off headstock

42 Nov 29
Reply by Terry Chapman

"i've always heard of the belarus stuff as being the "other" stainless wire beside je…"

Walter W Wright replied Nov 8 to Sintom Fretwire

6 Nov 9
Reply by Russell Vance

"so maybe the idea is as simple as having a layer of something water-repellent as a m…"

Walter W Wright replied Nov 1 to Burn-in Balm steam shield

11 Nov 2
Reply by Mike Cornwall

"both a plain .020 and a wound .022 seem gigantic for an octave A string! i don't th…"

Walter W Wright replied Sep 28 to Wierd tuning issue!

11 Oct 3
Reply by Ron Frazier

"here on the mid-atlantic coast i say ditch 'em. in summertime it's humid but not in…"

Walter W Wright replied Sep 28 to Silica gel bags: keep or bin?

4 Sep 28
Reply by Walter W Wright

"is there any other kind yet? i don't doubt the clones will appear (it's a pretty sim…"

Walter W Wright replied Aug 25 to To Those Using A Pressure Cooker As A Steam Generator

35 Sep 4
Reply by Mark A. Kane

"used my new heatsick on an old harmony, and yeah, i think i've done my first and las…"

Walter W Wright replied Aug 21 to To Those Using A Pressure Cooker As A Steam Generator

35 Sep 4
Reply by Mark A. Kane

"that's something i've never been able to get a clear answer on, whether CA done righ…"

Walter W Wright replied Aug 21 to CA glue for construction

7 Aug 21
Reply by Walter W Wright

"i got one coming, and an old harmony waiting for it, so that'll be (as i understand…"

Walter W Wright replied Aug 5 to To Those Using A Pressure Cooker As A Steam Generator

35 Sep 4
Reply by Mark A. Kane

RSS

© 2018   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service