FRETS.NET

Walter W Wright's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"i don't do a proper fret leveling or refret without it! mine is the old-school wood…"

Walter W Wright replied yesterday to StewMac Neck Jig

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Keith Somerville

"same thing, same problem. i can see a niche for "strings-on" leveling as long as the…"

Walter W Wright replied on Thursday to Interesting fret leveling technique

8 yesterday
Reply by Roger Häggström

"if you think about it for a minute, this could only work if a neck with any relief d…"

Walter W Wright replied on Wednesday to Interesting fret leveling technique

8 yesterday
Reply by Roger Häggström

"i think the point of the thread is that the extra reinforcing volute didn't seem to…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 6 to Your volute can't save you!

7 Jul 6
Reply by Keith Somerville

"+1 i haven't seen all of them (not the "independent wiring" one at least) but those…"

Walter W Wright replied Jul 2 to "Hum" when volume is turned down on my Gretsch?

12 on Tuesday
Reply by John Cartwright

"lots of guys over on TGP with a good grip on the electronics side of things (i like…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 30 to "Hum" when volume is turned down on my Gretsch?

12 on Tuesday
Reply by John Cartwright

"nice! so the tuner just picks up the acoustic vibrations of the strings? also, most…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 16 to String tension jig

3 Jun 17
Reply by Palle Clausen

"thanks for the actual math! that clears things up nicely, and yeah, inverse square l…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 8 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Walter W Wright

"those are all easy fixes, but if you're thinking of taking it in to a world-class pl…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 5 to Martin HD28V Loose Tuner Bushing and Pick Up Pack

4 Jun 5
Reply by Walter W Wright

"i like it except that now you've got an area right front and center on your bench th…"

Walter W Wright replied Jun 5 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Walter W Wright

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service