FRETS.NET

Bob Webster's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Now you're gettting it. One pretty cheap and silly way to manipulate the air resonan…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"John, the last thing you want to do is make the back lower than the top. It really d…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Well, I guess I'm going to be a bit contrarian in my response relative to Donald's a…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 8, 2009 to Gluing Ebony to Goncalo Alves

5 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Paul Hostetter

"Stick to your guns. You have the situation read right. It does need a new fretboard.…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 4, 2009 to Putting relief in the frets, not the board?

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Tim Mace

"I don't know of any way to sharpen the box resonance by removing wood. However, if t…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 3, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Actually, Tim, it can be more beneficial to locate the resonance between a couple of…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 2, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"And LMII doesn't have what you want in the quantities that you need? I've been buyin…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 2, 2009 to Nut Blank Supplier??

14 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Paul Hostetter

"Hi, John. I don't even look to closely at what my backs and tops tune out at before…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 2, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Can you make a recording in the form of a .wav file? If you can, make one of an E sc…"

Bob Webster replied Jul 1, 2009 to Are there wolf notes on classical guitars and is it the same as unwanted resonance

48 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mark Dobbins

"Oh, good for you. But have you ever turned rosewood into stovewood? I have. Bob"

Bob Webster replied Jun 29, 2009 to Teak as a tone wood

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Mercure

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service