FRETS.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'Les' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

anybody making pickups?

Hi and thanks for all the good info here. I am looking for a referral to a good pickup maker, I would really like to buy from somebody con…

Started by Micha Schellhaas

17 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Paul Young

Oh the Humanity!!! Nashville Flood survivors.

This LP had the worst water damage, Maple cap joint release and even began to let go of the mahogany. One more will receive the same treatm…

Started by Bob H Abernathy III

27 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Robbie Collins

Suggestions for some repairs.

Good day gentlemen,  I am a Roberto-venn certified luthier and i have been performing repairs and building fretted and non-fretted stringed…

Started by Bob H Abernathy III

16 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Bob H Abernathy III

Les Paul Junior vs Les Paul body shape

Hi, I was wondering if some of you can share some information regarding Les Paul body shapes/sizes. Is the Junior smaller? I find contrad…

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Micha Schellhaas

Looking for Luthier in CA or Austin/TX to build a 56' Les Paul Junior type guitar

Hi,I'm not looking so much for the high end builds, more the luthiers that do good solid work and want to have fun building a 56 Junior. I…

9 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Micha Schellhaas

Towner Vibrato Retrofit Kit

I've invented a way to NOT DRILL HOLES in your guitar body when installing a BIGSBY B3, B30 or B60 vibrato bar. It's a very simple and inex…

Started by Christian J Towner

1 May 22, 2011
Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron

Les Paul Deluxe - Anyone Seen This Before?

A customer sent us this photo of an early 70's LP Deluxe. He wants to know what kind of vibrato/ tailpiece might have been on the back stu…

Started by Steve Baker

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Russell Vance

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service