FRETS.NET

For all you repair guys out there, do you come across people who are interested in doing a fretless conversion often? By that I mean are there many people who want to have there fretted instrument become NOT fretted?

It's something that seems like it would be relatively simple and maybe folks would be interested in, but then again maybe not.

Tags: conversion, fretless, fretted

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea look it touck every extra effort to do it.. hows John doing the big jerk hippie dude ? well NY is on the other side I am in CA ever need any Figured Black Walnut be Glad to help a RV Student starting out I just bought some curly mahogany and quilted Maple with a stick of wenge to off set colors a bit .I bought every templet that was offered at the end of the class I still use them every day hope you did also because stew Mac is more expensive and to save you some time LMII has your raidused dishes CHEERS Great Luck to you in your guitar adventures please stay in touch
Reuter's still there and kickin'. Thanks for the info on the radiusing dishes, and I'll be sure to keep you in mind on the wood!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service