Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
MandolinettoHi, I have a Mandolinetto that I listed on ebay yesterday. A couple of fellow instrument enthusiasts have sent me messages saying I should… Started by Sunny Cooper in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jul 14, 2009 Reply by Antonio Cotichini |
The Kentucky MIJ MandolinsI have a 1980's KM-850 Bought on Ebay.Fantastic wood & workmanship-almost mint-which brings me to the problem.I think it has hardly bee… Started by mike carne in Luthier Talk |
20 |
Jul 13, 2009 Reply by mike carne |
Nasty headstock break on OME Banjo - Any advice?This is the worst break I've seen. In addition to the normal break thru the volute, the headstock veneer is separated for about 1/2 in. on… Started by Bill Langsdorf in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Jul 13, 2009 Reply by Bill Langsdorf |
Looking for a Gibson pickguard....I'll tell the embarrassing story on myself: While doing a neck reset on an older Gibson acoustic, I was pre-heating the neck joint area wit… Started by Mike Kolb in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Jul 12, 2009 Reply by Mike Kolb |
Builders with mahogany topsThe saga goes on and I'm still trying to "spend down" my parts box. While looking over all the sheet goods I noticed that I had sufficient… Started by Rob Mercure in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Jul 12, 2009 Reply by Tim Mace |
Is This Saddle Bone, or What?I bought a used guitar and this is the saddle that was installed. It is to be replaced because it's too short and the top doesn't have the… Started by Brent Hutto in Luthier Talk |
11 |
Jul 12, 2009 Reply by Tim Mace |
Gluing Ebony to Goncalo AlvesI will be needing to glue an ebony fretboard to a Goncalo Alves neck blank in the near future. Would hide glue be a good choice? Folks on M… Started by Michael Polutta in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Jul 9, 2009 Reply by Paul Hostetter |
humbucking pickup height adjust springshi, has anyone seen a widget that would: or figured out a way to: hold and compress the pickup height adjust springs so you can get the scr… Started by David Reilly in Metalworking, Machining, Tool & Fixture Making for Luthiers |
3 |
Jul 9, 2009 Reply by Tommy Kay |
I Think I Did Myself A Mischief With Ebony DustYesterday I was shimming up the saddle on one of my guitars by about 0.025" to raise the action a little without making a new saddle. The o… Started by Brent Hutto in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Jul 7, 2009 Reply by Ry Charters |
Action measuresDoes anybody know the exact measure of the action at 12th fret on Taylor guitars? Thanks Antonio Started by Antonio Cotichini in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Jul 7, 2009 Reply by Donald A. Fortune |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by