Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
1960 Ramirez guitarWhere could I get some information as to the collectibility and value of a 1960 Ramirez guitar? I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if i… Started by Bob Gaddis in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Jun 7, 2009 Reply by Bob Webster |
Battery Pack repair for Epiphonic Six pre-amp - Help.I had a battery pack come loose. I have no idea where to re-attach (solder) the positive negative leads. Any help would be greatly apprecia… Started by William Lee in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jun 6, 2009 Reply by William Lee |
Nut SizeHi everybody, I need some information about nut acoustic size.... How much must to be nut tickness ? Started by brums in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Jun 6, 2009 Reply by brums |
Satin finish maintenance and top crack repairAgain, my thanks to all who responded regarding my top crack on a Martin DX1. I was shocked by how much re-hydrating closed the crack. Had… Started by Ron Moucka in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Jun 5, 2009 Reply by Fran Ledoux |
Bending curly mapleWhat precautions are needed to keep the dark stains off curly maple while bending ithe sides? Can it be done over a plain steel hot pipe or… Started by Cliff Morris in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Jun 5, 2009 Reply by Cliff Morris |
American craftmanship at it's finestBridge reglue for a 1960s F##@@r King. Pulled the bridge off and look, ma, 12 holes. Either they were drilled in the wrong location, or the… Started by Christian Johnson in Luthier Talk |
9 |
Jun 4, 2009 Reply by Christian Johnson |
New Epiphone Dove - A low mark?This came into my shop today. Check out the bridge! Started by Tom Krebs in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Jun 3, 2009 Reply by Jeffrey L. Suits |
Bourgeois FB IssueI have a 2004 Bourgeois OMS Maple/Adi that has a particular issue. It has a rise in the fretboard from about the 14th fret to the high end… Started by Jim Strange in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jun 3, 2009 Reply by Jim Strange |
Paste WaxAll those lovely stewmac fretting dvd's seem to suggest the use of paste wax when using glue to aid in the cleanup afterwards. Does anybody… Started by Darren in Luthier Talk |
10 |
Jun 2, 2009 Reply by Christian Johnson |
Bridges.What is the best material for a bridge to maximize sound?? Started by Dustin Finlayson in Luthier Talk |
22 |
Jun 1, 2009 Reply by Steve Frost |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by