FRETS.NET

Allan Bacon's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"#3."

Allan Bacon replied Jun 18 to How would you approach this repair?

12 Jun 20
Reply by Eric Gleason

"THAT is a great idea. One of the 150lb magswitches should hold about anything I do."

Allan Bacon replied Jun 5 to My version of a Magswitch tool holder. Warning: keep your expectations low.

8 Jun 8
Reply by Walter W Wright

"Gents, The best price I found for the starter package was at Home Depot. I intend to…"

Allan Bacon replied May 28 to Anyone here use the Magswitch products?

4 May 28
Reply by Frank Ford

"I'll have to do some looking, but there was a tool created that harnesses your Dreme…"

Allan Bacon replied May 23 to Fret tang crimpers/mashers

2 May 23
Reply by Allan Bacon

"This is kind of like asking for opinions on a favorite brand of underwear. You'll ge…"

Allan Bacon replied Feb 11 to Linseed oil? Education needed.

17 Mar 9
Reply by Lee Gendvilas

"I have a Paasche VL that would do that well if the -1 tip and needle were installed.…"

Allan Bacon replied Jan 11 to good airbrush for finish touch-up?

7 Jan 18
Reply by Dave Richard

"I'm assuming you've checked the neck block inside to make sure it's solid. If so, an…"

Allan Bacon replied Dec 7, 2018 to Really bad bass heel break. Advise / thought’s?

9 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by G. N Mann

"Not sure this is any better, but the flame is literally the size of a sharpened penc…"

Allan Bacon replied Nov 12, 2018 to Loose National Guitar seam

9 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by jbbancroft

"I'd be inclined to put a couple of splines down the neck and into the headstock, pro…"

Allan Bacon replied Oct 8, 2018 to Oud neck break: opinions sought

6 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Keith Somerville

"Don't! If you don't have any experience doing neck repair, it is too easy to hose th…"

Allan Bacon replied Sep 6, 2018 to Glue Suggestion for Neck Repair (Please see Photos)

8 Sep 9, 2018
Reply by Russell Vance

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service