FRETS.NET

Dave Richard's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Or, install a K&K Mini on the bridgeplate, and you won't need to touch the exist…"

Dave Richard replied Feb 11 to Fishman Pickup on adjustable Bridge acoustic

8 Feb 12
Reply by Walter W Wright

"I ended up buying a Preval vFan airbrush, on the suggestion of a friend & fellow…"

Dave Richard replied Jan 18 to good airbrush for finish touch-up?

7 Jan 18
Reply by Dave Richard

"Great info, thanks for your replies."

Dave Richard replied Jan 12 to good airbrush for finish touch-up?

7 Jan 18
Reply by Dave Richard

"Greg, I have been looking at the Iwatas: does the Revolution have the MAC and 'pre-s…"

Dave Richard replied Jan 11 to good airbrush for finish touch-up?

7 Jan 18
Reply by Dave Richard

"Thanks for all your replies. I would certainly repair the fingerboard crack/shifted…"

Dave Richard replied Nov 14, 2018 to 1970's Tama drednaught neck reset

12 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by charley erck

"Thanks again for your replies. Personally, I would never use this type(or an Oasis t…"

Dave Richard replied Nov 11, 2018 to 1934 Gibson L-Century: severe damage from Planet Waves Humidipak

10 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Mark, I have heard back from Boveda, the maker of the D'Addario Pak. The contents of…"

Dave Richard replied Nov 8, 2018 to 1934 Gibson L-Century: severe damage from Planet Waves Humidipak

10 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"Thank both for your replies. Mark, that information and suggestions are very helpful…"

Dave Richard replied Nov 4, 2018 to 1934 Gibson L-Century: severe damage from Planet Waves Humidipak

10 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by LARRY KLOSE

"George, thanks, that's excellent, and I'm familiar with Brownell's. Paul, I think t…"

Dave Richard replied Apr 4, 2018 to how to clean a contaminated seam, before regluing?

10 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Dave Richard

"Thanks for your replies and suggestions. Dave, the Behlen's 714 does not come up for…"

Dave Richard replied Apr 3, 2018 to how to clean a contaminated seam, before regluing?

10 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Dave Richard

RSS

© 2019   Created by Frank Ford.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service