Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
gibson adjustable bridgeAnyone know of a supplier that sells the Gibson acoustic guitar adjustable bridge? I am considering making a rosewood insert and a bone sa… Started by Gerry Garavaglia in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Oct 4, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Steam Damage to FinishI'm going it alone trying to learn some repair techniques and this will probably be the first of a series..I have a few junkers around so I… Started by Steve Bee in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Oct 2, 2010 Reply by Steve Bee |
Guitar subjected to too much humidity!?Hello all!I have a few questions about humidity I hope I can get some answers to.I am familiar with the problems that can occur with to muc… Started by Tim Pennington in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Oct 2, 2010 Reply by Ned Knepp |
Pick Up Manufactor for J-160E Gibson PickupJust joined. Looks like a great site for info. I'm interested in installing a pickup on my flat top just like the Gibson J-160E. I cont… Started by RB Sanders in Luthier Talk |
0 | Oct 2, 2010 |
Tuner hole repair questionHi,1st post here...! I have been struggling w/ this for some time now, so I hope to get your thoughts on this fix? I presently have… Started by Richard Barbera in Luthier Talk |
16 |
Sep 30, 2010 Reply by Richard Barbera |
Let's talk pricing.So I've built my business from the ground up after years of apprenticeship and have acquired much skill and knowledge,but sometimes I strug… Started by Gregory Hites in Luthier Talk |
10 |
Sep 29, 2010 Reply by LennyBrooks |
Cleaning cracks before glueingSo I have a question to all out there more experienced then I. What do you all use to clean the dirt and what not from cracks? I feel I can… Started by Justin in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Sep 28, 2010 Reply by Mike Kolb |
Miss LillianThis was posted to comments on "My Page"I suspect that others are getting this spam as well.lillian4bacon1@yahoo.com GREETINGS FROM Lillian… Started by Paul Breen in Luthier Talk |
14 |
Sep 28, 2010 Reply by Grahame Myers |
Wenge for sides and backI'm looking for opinions on this. Started by Jack Lord in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Sep 27, 2010 Reply by Howard Klepper |
Tying Knots for Gamba Frets?Anyone know how to tie on nylon viol frets? Started by Tom Krebs in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 26, 2010 Reply by alan suita |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by