Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Classical Guitar PickupsHi Everyone, I'm looking for recommendations for pickup / preamp for a classical guitar (nylon string) I am designing? I'm considering an u… Started by Andy Estabrooks in Luthier Talk |
10 |
Sep 26, 2010 Reply by SLICK Rick Grant |
Graduated fingerboard relief and radiusHere is an interesting article.Michael McCarthy lives in California, where he plays jazz and hand crafts archtop guitars. In this article h… Started by Bob Newby in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Sep 24, 2010 Reply by Ned Knepp |
Epiphone Dot headstock repairI've got an Epiphone Dot that has had it's headstock broken by the previous owner & glued back on. While the glue joint is solid as hel… Started by Wayne Tapia in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Sep 23, 2010 Reply by Russell Vance |
Anyone here make their own wooden tuner buttons?The thread title says it all. I bought a nice piece of Snakewood and I am getting a set of Waverley machines in a month and want to make a… Started by Kerry Krishna in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Sep 22, 2010 Reply by Dave Fox |
Neck Reset on circa 1920 mandolin?A friend of the family brought me a 'Catania' mandolin by Alfredo Albertini, no.611. It has loose bracing, some ... subtle topcracks, a v… Started by STGuitarworks in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Sep 22, 2010 Reply by Paul Breen |
fender malibu guitar neck resetI have a fender malibu guitar, approximately 10 years old, that needs the neck reset. Has anyone done a reset on this type/style of guitar?… Started by Lee Gendvilas in Luthier Talk |
0 | Sep 20, 2010 |
Dead noteA friend of mine has a Fender Precision bass with a dead note (g-string, 7. fret). Has anybody an idea what my be wrong? Started by Bob Steinarsson in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Sep 20, 2010 Reply by Greg Mirken |
Sheets of Ivoroid source?I'd like to overlay a peghead with Ivoroid. Can anyone direct me to a source? No luck so far. Thanks. Started by Michael Tulloch in Luthier Talk |
19 |
Sep 20, 2010 Reply by Michael Tulloch |
Taylor 410 Intonating ImproperlyGentlemen. Got a 96 Taylor 410 dreadnaught that was abandoned in a closet under tension for too long, and the bridge tore off. I re-glue… Started by Rick Gentry in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 19, 2010 Reply by Christian Johnson |
Martin Uke + Dog = uh oh!!Oh boy, have I got a project here. I bought this Uke with full knowledge that it was thrashed. What I didn't realize was that a dog had c… Started by Mark Pollock in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Sep 19, 2010 Reply by Mark Pollock |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by