Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
P Bass has dead spotHi all , I have a P bass on the bench , the G string has a spot on frets 5,6 &7 that lacks any sustain , when you play there the note d… Started by Len Biglin in Luthier Talk |
8 |
Jun 17, 2010 Reply by thefishinmusician |
Guitar case handle repairDid you make the slot in these pliers? I am trying to find some pliers I can use to install a new handle with posts like this.http://www.fr… Started by mallen in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Jun 16, 2010 Reply by LARRY KLOSE |
Removing UV catalysed finishDoes anyone have experience in removing these new UV catalysed finishes from acoustic guitars? David. Started by David Harman in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Jun 16, 2010 Reply by Russell Vance |
my latest guitar to almost be done I am proud because it is salvaged lumber looki am so excited to see this happening for me i am building guitars from salvaged lumber black walnut tree i saved and a ceder top wow ,the… Started by FRANK in Luthier Talk |
13 |
Jun 15, 2010 Reply by FRANK |
Canary wood?I am interested in using canarywood from Papa's Shoppe in Colorado.I wonder if any of you have used canary wood. if so, how did it sand? Wa… Started by Topher Gayle in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jun 14, 2010 Reply by Rick Gentry |
New shopHey everyone, Just wanted to let everybody know I opened my new shop! Here is my contact info. Thanks www.fixmyaxe.com Nick Anthony Started by Nick Anthony in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Jun 14, 2010 Reply by Nick Anthony |
overwound pickupsdoes overwinding a pickup make the magnet stronger,and should they be adjusted farther away from the strings, than a normal stock pickup? t… Started by Mark Dobbins in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jun 12, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Finish liftedI recently removed the bridge from a guitar I had made to correct a problem and a patch of finish lifted when I removed the bridge. It's… Started by Jack Lord in Luthier Talk |
6 |
Jun 11, 2010 Reply by Jack Lord |
Can this be fixed?Hello folks,(just a reminder, I'm in the process of learning the trade mostly on my own with kind friends lending me some pretty torn up st… Started by John Cartwright in Luthier Talk |
12 |
Jun 10, 2010 Reply by John Cartwright |
Spray finishingI saw a video a lil while ago and it had to do with doing a sunburst finish on a solid body guitar.here's what I saw : The guitar was spra… Started by Donald A. Fortune in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Jun 9, 2010 Reply by Ned Knepp |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by