Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Intonation 2007 Howard Roberts Fusion 3Reasonably good guitar, frets o.k.@ the 12th then becomes flat towards the nut and sharp from 12 fret towards the bridge.Is this a common p… Started by James McCarney in Luthier Talk |
5 |
Jun 9, 2010 Reply by Tim Mace |
Question regarding Neck ResettingHey all, as a new member to the forum I'd like to say I'm pretty excited to have found Frank's websites; I do have a quick problem, mainly… Started by Jon Bruns in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Jun 8, 2010 Reply by Greg Mirken |
1st and 2nd annoying shrill ring on my acousticI recently posted a question regarding open 3-6 string vibe on my 000-28ecb and was able to get satisfactory results by working with the se… Started by Peter Vilardi in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jun 8, 2010 Reply by Tim Mace |
Replacing kerfed Lining on a GuitarHi all. I need to put some small sections of kerfed lining on a project and was wondering what methods you all have used to do this sort of… Started by Matt Haugen in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jun 7, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Zaya-Ruzo Strings is back in businessThese high quality copper-wound nylon strings are available in 5 meter coils and 25 yard spools. I am the exclusive retailer of these amazi… Started by Steven Sorli in Luthier Talk |
0 | Jun 6, 2010 |
The 50-50 RuleAfter waiting a long time was able to get my hands on a PB elephant ivory blank nut and saddle to match the 16inch radius on my fret board… Started by Rob in Luthier Talk |
4 |
Jun 5, 2010 Reply by Rob |
How Do You Guys Layout Twelve String Nut Slots?Interested in your methods. I have tried various things with good results, but I thought someone here might have an inspiring idea? Started by Tom Krebs in Luthier Talk |
3 |
Jun 4, 2010 Reply by Robert "Yukon" Stubblebine |
Need Help Identifying MandolinHello out there,I have this mandolin in on consignment for a customer, but I am unsure of what it is. It looks alot like some Regals I have… Started by Justin in Luthier Talk |
1 |
Jun 4, 2010 Reply by Tim Mace |
Stainless steel frets- premature wearThis thread is not a debate of stainless vs nickel frets...I have a question about stainless frets & wear for those of you with any exp… Started by Rory in Luthier Talk |
7 |
Jun 3, 2010 Reply by Rory |
Looking for bar frets. Restoring an 1860/70's Martin.Trying to find bar frets. Also looking for a set of "jerome" tuners for this old Martin. Started by Brian Aulbach in Luthier Talk |
2 |
Jun 2, 2010 Reply by Brian Aulbach |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by