Sort by: View
| Discussions | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
Mystery hum.A customer brought a Harmony Rocket in for a number of issues, one of which is a persistent hum when plugged in, which he reduced when he g… Started by griff in Luthier Talk |
4 |
May 18, 2010 Reply by Len Biglin |
Epiphone Gibson 12 string with a need for neck reset ?this customer wants his 12 string back playing again i don't blame him at all it is in fair condition for this one about 20 years old id im… Started by FRANK in Luthier Talk |
4 |
May 17, 2010 Reply by FRANK |
Crack troubleWell, I was closing in with the old Bay State parlor guitar about which I posted a few days back regarding pricing. As I'm French polishin… Started by John Cartwright in Luthier Talk |
13 |
May 17, 2010 Reply by John Cartwright |
Rechargeable BatteriesHowdy. I have been going through a lot of 9V and AA batteries lately, and am thinking about setting up a recharging station. My pedal boar… Started by Rick Gentry in Luthier Talk |
8 |
May 16, 2010 Reply by Russell Vance |
1981 Guild F212 Bridge Height/ThicknessHello Everyone! I have a stringed instrument repair shop in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, where a client of mine has brought m… Started by Scott C. Bryan in Luthier Talk |
6 |
May 15, 2010 Reply by Scott C. Bryan |
Who is responsible for replacement Cost when a banjo head breaks During tightining ?-- Repair Shop or Banjo owner?As part of a set up on a used on a less expensive Fender banjo I tightened the Remo head. I used my US made inch-pounds torque wrench. I pr… Started by Ed Taublieb in Luthier Talk |
13 |
May 15, 2010 Reply by Charlie Hoffman |
Flattening a warped neckA friend of mine came to me with a Gibson 335 with a severe up-bow. The "relief" is 0.9mm (0.035") at the most without strings and with the… Started by Bob Steinarsson in Luthier Talk |
11 |
May 15, 2010 Reply by Pierre-Antoine Roiron |
Hofner archtop de-laminating neck.Hi , this one is an arch top which was stored in the roof space for years ! The neck has torn away from the heelblock , and the neck is als… Started by Len Biglin in Luthier Talk |
7 |
May 13, 2010 Reply by Len Biglin |
Anyone used Colorado "Blue" Spruce for table woodFolks, Was drivng a road within town that has only one house - owned by a physician - and I noticed that sometime over the past few month… Started by Rob Mercure in Luthier Talk |
4 |
May 13, 2010 Reply by Rob Mercure |
iI am Looking to Build a douible neck acoustic and I am looking for input and plansso I have decided to build a double neck Acoustic Guitar time is not a factor but quality is this one is for me .has anyone attempted this… Started by FRANK in Luthier Talk |
6 |
May 12, 2010 Reply by FRANK |
© 2026 Created by Frank Ford.
Powered by